Booking on a Course
The aim on every OPC course is to provide you with the very best quality coaching to help improve your ability and skill sets. Course location will be defined by your needs under discussion/ email when you book. Finer logistics will be confirmed following booking when a receipt will be issued. Courses location may be affected by weather and may result in changes.
Accommodation, meals, drinks, transport, parking &/ or certification fees are not included with any course prices. Courses participants will need their own equipment for the courses. Course participants must be 18 years old or over, if under 18 then a candidate must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian on the activity.
Special Rates are available for Canoe clubs & University groups although this may change the instructor/ client ratios.
How to book & pay
1. Please ring or email me to discuss your course needs. Please ensure you have read the terms of booking/ conditions before making a payment and committing to a course.
2. Download, complete & return the Booking Form to Outdoor performance Coaching.
3. Make either full payment ('Add to Cart') or pay a 50% Deposit for your course (see bottom of the page for this facility). Electronic bank transfers are accepted, details are only provided via email / phone conversations.
4. Download and complete the medical form and email in advance of the course start.
5. Finally read through any documents relating to your course (emailed out) before the course starts.
A receipt will be emailed once payment and booking forms have been received. A confirmation phonecall the evening before will confirm the venue.