Canoeing/ Open boating.
Paddling courses are designed and tailored to your needs, increasing your ability to perform in these dynamic environments. Paddling is challenging, multi dimensional and requires you to master a repertoire of skills to be able to react to changing situations. The courses on offer utilise and draw from expertise to develop your skills and awareness in open canoes.
Courses can be designed to cater for individual needs. These could include one-to-one or small group sessions and can focus on paddling in a more dynamic river environment, personal safety, group leadership, a BCU assessment or a combination of courses. Whatever your needs, my aim is to improve your skills.
Ring me to discuss further.
Guided Canoeing River Tours.
For beginners or those returning to the sport who want to update or build confidence in canoeing skills.
- Build paddling skills, safety, knowledge and leadership.
- Identify water features & read dynamic water.
- Develop your white water safety and rescue skills.
- Set achievable aims and a personal paddling plan.
- River journey.
The course aim is to make the trip both successful and enjoyable. Instructor client ratios will be a maximum of 4 paddlers on each trip, although one to one or smaller groups can be arranged.
- Reference code: (CRT)
- Duration: (1 day)
- Requirement: Have your own canoe, paddle and appropiate clothing.
- Max ratio: 1:4
- Full day (5.5 hours) start from £58 pp (based on 4 people).
- Half day (3-3.5 hours) start from £40pp (based upon 4 people).
- Hour rate starts from £25pp (based upon 4 people)